Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I redifine my wavy/curly hair?

It is wavy, but some parts are curly. I usually get a relaxer, but the waves always come back. I would prefer it to be more of a loose curl...Not too tight. Is a body wave good for me?



How do I redifine my wavy/curly hair?

My hair is wavy, but it wasn't until after I got two perms to try and get it curly. After that it fell out and went straight again. Then over time it went to all curls. Now it is straiht on top and about half way down it gets curly. I wouldn't suggest a body wave. Hair is funny like that, you just have to accept your hair the way it is. If you want it curly get a perm, if you want it straight get a curling iron and go to work. lol Hope this helps.



How do I redifine my wavy/curly hair?

I used to hate my curly hair when I was younger, but now I always use conditioner when washing, comb it out after bathing then wrap it in a towel while I get my teeth brushed and my clothes on then I put some mousse in the palm of my hand and figer comb it through myn hair reapplying the towel. Then I put my face on let my hair down and wiggle my fingers through my hair bending over and flip it back and either clip it up or leave it down. I dont dry it or fight with it anymore, I just let it be curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment