Friday, November 13, 2009

How to get wavy/scrunchy/curly hair?

Okay, I want wavy beachly looking hair, not curls like barrels. Except I am a highschool student, and don't have a lot of time in the morning. I need tips to get sexy wavy beachy looking hair in under 20 minutes, with it looking natural/ salon done. I have seen people who braid it when wet it looks like they did that. I don't really like that.



How to get wavy/scrunchy/curly hair?

I have this wave iron by TIGI and it works really well. It's NOT like a crimper. It makes real waves. It has two settings. One for loose waves (like you're looking for!) and one for deep waves. It's called the TIGI Bed Head Dual Waver. I think it works great, but you may need some light hairspray to lock in the waves. go to www.bedheadappliances.com for more info!



How to get wavy/scrunchy/curly hair?

Wavy hairstyles-How To Give Your Hair 'Beachy,' Sexy Waves



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/wavy-...



how to do curls in a straight hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment