Monday, November 16, 2009

I would like to get a guys hair cut because i am sick of my thick wavy hair it takes to much of my t

Go for it. I have a short spiky hair cut. Although in my area you're going to see as many women with the cut as men. But I love it. It takes me about 5 seconds to fix my hair. My grandmother teases me all the time saying "Aren't you afraid someone will think you're a boy?" I just grab my chest and say "Not with these grandma!!"



I would like to get a guys hair cut because i am sick of my thick wavy hair it takes to much of my time to fix

OK?



I would like to get a guys hair cut because i am sick of my thick wavy hair it takes to much of my time to fix

Go to a hair salon, and ask the hairdressers for suggestions on hair styles that will work well with your hair type, and will be simple for you to maintain. You should be able to choose from several, which will increase the possibility of your liking the result. Ask for suggestions in several lengths, too. You can always start with a longer one, then go progressively shorter, or start short if you want. If you don't like it, it'll grow out in a few months anyway. Just don't do it right before some important event ... allow at least a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment