Monday, November 16, 2009

Im getting a sew-in weave, and Im going to use wavy hair..but my hair in the front where the bangs g

.......can i still get it, or do I have 2 use straight weave



Im getting a sew-in weave, and Im going to use wavy hair..but my hair in the front where the bangs go is short

If you're trying to get straight bangs in the front using extenstions then my best bet would be to use straight weave in the front, or get a weave that is straight but curls up and gets wavy with water or some hair solution.. Im not sure I answered your question, because it is kind of unclear



Im getting a sew-in weave, and Im going to use wavy hair..but my hair in the front where the bangs go is short

A good tech can give you a fringe out of the new weave. They don't have to have any of your hair except the small section covering the top track. This section is critical to your weave looking as natural as possible. Talk to your stylist/ tech about this and see what they intend to do about this area. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment